View: 297|Reply: 0

300-410 PASS

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

L1-Private

Credits
Post time 16-4-2023 18:59:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
There are 52 questions in this exam, 48 multiple choice questions and 4 lab questions:
1. Multiple choice question: The new multiple choice question is OSPF authentication. The new multiple choice question shows the information about the interface with OSPF authentication enabled. The new key ID is 1, which will be the Youngest key id is 1, so the peer end will be selected to use key1 for authentication;

2. LAB questions: 3 new questions:

2.1 New Question 1: The requirement is to transmit the snmp log information of the router to the corresponding server, and the relevant server has been pre-configured
Requirement A: If the date and time sh run log entries of the router are not dropped
no service timestamps debug  localtime
no service timestamps log   localtime
What I did was:
service timestamps debug datetime localtime  msec
service timestamps log  datetime localtime msec
Requirement B: Logs must be transmitted to the corresponding service.
Because only two devices (the router and its connected core switch) can be logged in, ospf was not enabled on the interface connecting the router to the switch, so I configured ospf on the interface

2.2 New Question 2: Configure OSPF authentication, and set DR/BDR for related devices. The topology is similar to that of supplementary question bank BGP (the top three routers in triangle R2 connect to R1 and R3, R1 and R3 connect to each other, and the bottom two routers in triangle R2 connect R4 and R5 connect to R1 and R5 connect to R3 area 1). You can log in to three devices. One R2 on top, R4 and R5 on the bottom
Requirement A: The following two routers 1
Requirement A: R4 R5 Direct ospf uses MD5 authentication. area X authe cannot be used. I enabled MD5 authentication on the interface
Requirement B: R3 is DR R2/R1. If there is a DR And a BDR, I set the ospf priority of R2 and R5 to 0 when they connect to R3
Requirement C: All OSPF interfaces are required to use the default cost. I can see that IP OSPF cost 60 is configured on the interface connecting R5 to R4.

2-3 New problem 3: DMVPN
Requirements:
A network-id Indicates the EIGRP as number on the spoke.
B gives the authentication password,
C  mtu 1400, tcp mss 1360
D holdtime 300(6 minutes)
E spoke to communicate with each other)
F Configure a static map
G Invoking ipsec for tunnel Protection (Preconfigured)
After I finished the test, the subnets under sopke could not be pinged. It seemed that ERGRP did not transfer the route, and the HUB was not allowed to log in. Due to the time problem, I did not check in detail, and the next one was finished

Due to the time, I didn't do a detailed check on the lab questions. I was worried that I could not PASS them. Finally, I passed.

Above, hope to help everyone!

image.png

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

Quick Reply Contact us with Skype Contact us with Whastsapp Contact us with Telegram To Top Return to the list