View: 1050|Reply: 0

CCIE EI pass, thanks for bbsdump

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 3-12-2021 03:12:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
CCIE Beijing passed the EI lab exam

Due to the need of epidemic prevention and control, it takes nucleic acid within 48 hours to enter Beijing, so it is necessary to make a nucleic acid in advance. I am a high speed rail to Beijing. When I enter the station, the ticket check-in will ask if I have visited Beijing before checking the tickets. Then check the nucleic acid report. Alipay can check the electronic records, then check the health treasure of Beijing, Alipay health code switch to Beijing, or WeChat Beijing Jian Canbo applet. After the inspection, he was arranged to take the manual ticket checking channel and get on the bus in advance. Nucleic acid and Beijing health treasure will be checked again on the bus, but there is no inspection at the Beijing exit.

The design part in the morning has three hours, a total of 37 questions. Some questions have two to three small questions, which must be completed at the bottom. The question types are multiple-choice questions and box topics. The question bank is consistent with that given by the teacher. The teacher didn‘t give the answer to several questions, thought he didn‘t take the test, but he still encountered them. There‘s no way but to choose randomly. This part of the questions can not be looked back, just like the Na and NP exams.

After completing the design part and submitting it, we will enter the doo part in the afternoon, that is, the legendary lab. The time is 5 hours, and the environment is almost the same as our practice environment. First look at the requirements, and then do some multiple-choice questions, and then start typing lab. To finish the traditional part of the first major item, you need to access dnac and vmmanager in the host. To be honest, the operation on the web page is a little stuck, but it is acceptable. Finish the second item, which is the third item. It‘s very simple. Open telnet and SSH access of remote devices through postman, enter guest shell, and click 20 lines of Python code to see the routing table. It was very smooth. I did it slowly. After checking it, I handed in the paper without any big problems. The process of waiting for the score is long. I received an email the next day to check the score. When I saw pass, the stones I didn‘t need were finally all over the floor!

Thanks to the bbsdump hard guidance, I got the EI number smoothly.

Supplementary contents (2021-12-4 14:07):
The latest news is: since December, the design problem has changed
111.png

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

Quick Reply Contact us with Skype Contact us with Whastsapp Contact us with Telegram To Top Return to the list