View: 585|Reply: 0

CCNA 200-301 Macao adopted on December 28

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 19-1-2022 23:39:52 | Show all posts |Read mode

I wasn‘t a computer undergraduate However, they are interested in network development See the post passed by Macao on September 14
I wish I could do the same It took about a week to read the question over Then it took another one or two months to figure out all the problems inside Mainly watch web pages, watch videos and buy books But people who don‘t have this subject at work can‘t discuss with each other Then look at the exam introduction It‘s easy to learn by heart This is right in my routine However, I feel that if I only know a little knowledge but have no strength, it seems a little empty After that, I did the packet tracer myself, although I knew there was no practical problem in the exam But I don‘t think badge who can get CCNA is satisfied I can recite all the questions in today‘s exam I don‘t know how many new questions there are in the exam, but there must not be many It‘s like what predecessors said that you can recite According to the score of question 101, I should be wrong about 4 to 5 questions But I don‘t know what‘s wrong In short, although I must get a certificate to affirm myself, I mainly focus on learning as much as possible The certificate will expire, but what you learn is yourself

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

Quick Reply Contact us with Skype Contact us with Whastsapp Contact us with Telegram To Top Return to the list