View: 849|Reply: 0

CCIE EI has passed and asked for a medal. By the way, share your test preparatio

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 24-8-2021 17:24:25 | Show all posts |Read mode
I‘m the fifth student who passed in BBSDUMP. I‘d like to share my test preparation experience. Don‘t be afraid before preparing for the exam. As long as you carefully complete the previous course homework and prepare to sacrifice your entertainment time for preparing for the exam, you can start preparing for the exam, because BBSDUMP have made a complete allocation plan, so you don‘t worry at all.

The process of preparing for the exam is definitely hard, but it is also happy. With a group of friends who are fighting with you and preparing for the exam, you will not feel lonely. There are no shortcuts on the road to exam preparation, only hard work can achieve oneself.

In the later stage of preparation for the exam, you will enter a state of a complete mock exam. A mock exam is taken every day, and you can see where there are still shortcomings at a glance every day. This is the secret of a PASS. Because other people only went to the examination room to take the test once, and I had taken the test many times before starting the test. So you don't panic when you go to the exam room.

On the eve of the exam, you can go to have a chat with service. They will selflessly tell you the possible changes in the exam room and how to quickly find a solution if there is a problem.

Remember not to panic during the test, control all available time, and be calm and calm when you encounter errors. As long as you make good use of your time, the time to eliminate errors is enough.

Remember not to panic during the test, control all available time, and be calm and calm when you encounter errors. As long as you make good use of your time, the time to eliminate errors is enough.

The above is how I passed the exam at one time. So far, I will put a delimiter for my studies for the time being. At the same time, I will continue to challenge my new self as always!
103235dja888azpmbp9wjr.png

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

Quick Reply Contact us with Skype Contact us with Whastsapp Contact us with Telegram To Top Return to the list