View: 971|Reply: 0

350-401 August 2 , 938 pass

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 9-8-2021 14:13:39 | Show all posts |Read mode
Started watching on July 8th, and took the test on August 2nd. See "CCNP&CCIE (350-401) ENCOR dump (2021.05.13)" a total of 421 questions and a supplementary dump of new customer questions (provided by the customer service after registration), encountered 4-5 new multiple-choice questions, 2 new dragging questions (One for PIM, one for EEM), 1 dragged picture title with deformation of the original selection.
Seeing so many new questions, I panicked and thought I was going to hang up. The score came out at 938. The dump is still quite high. Thanks to the customer service for five, it is very reliable. I asked him to report it a few years ago. Looking at the knowledge points while looking at the dump, I am pretty sure that the translation of the Chinese translation textbook of np is inaccurate, and it is impossible to read it. There are too many knowledge points, and the video is too long to enter, so I just brushed the dump directly. Those who directly scan the dump like me must ensure that all the questions in the dump are correct, and then go to the exam!
Talk about the problems encountered:

Choose new question 1:

Choose new question 2: about type 1 hypervisor and type 2 hypervisor
what is ... virtual server run?
A.type1 hypervisor and host operating system
B.hypervisor and physical server
C.only type 1 hypervisor
D.only type 2 hypervisor

I can‘t remember anything else
There is no token line on the left side of this drag chart question, and the order on the right side has also changed. Remember the specific contents
1.png

There is a change in the order on the left side of this drag chart question. Two long options are next to each other. Remember the specific contents
2.png

The new drag map title is PIM‘s

The other dragging question is EEM, just remember it, the question stem...I can’t remember it clearly, the options...and*** is like that

event timer (  ) time 10
action 1 cli ....
action 2 cli .... "( )”
action 3 cli ......
action 4 cli ......$resault?.... eq(  )
action 5 cli ......“Interface (  )”
Options:

Thank you for the war report in the forum. Finally, I wish you all pass the exam smoothly!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

Quick Reply Contact us with Skype Contact us with Whastsapp Contact us with Telegram To Top Return to the list