View: 1026|Reply: 5

Az-900 888 + passed the one week test preparation experience in Guangzhou on Aug

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 3-8-2021 16:25:44 | Show all posts |Read mode

I passed yesterday. Although there were some small problems in the examination process, it took about half an hour to finish it. I didn‘t get a full score like the online bulls, but I can afford the hard work of the past week (at the same time, I only have time to see it in the evening)

I repeated it several times mainly according to the 230 test questions, and carefully understood it according to the explanation of examtopic. Note that some answers are not necessarily right and need to be pondered by yourself (sometimes the front and back questions are contradictory).

Yesterday‘s exam process was full of twists and turns. 30 minutes before the exam, I tried to log in to the exam through Microsoft dashboard. As a result, I didn‘t know why Microsoft couldn‘t connect to psiexam. I immediately contacted psi customer service. Finally, I didn‘t check in until about 15 minutes after the scheduled start time of the exam. Note that if you have a TV and intelligent equipment in your room, you may ask to unplug the power. There can‘t be anything on the examination table. I put a box of paper at that time, but I was asked to put it where I can‘t get it.

Although the exam started late, I‘m really relieved to see the questions. Isn‘t this the simulation questions

The answer was finished in 20 minutes, and it took another 10 minutes to do it again. I feel that the two questions are wrong, but the 230 questions before the exam are wrong. Anyway, most of them are right and can pass
By the way, you can‘t keep quiet during the exam and read the test questions yourself...

The main points are mainly based on the official outline. I feel that many of the exams are basic concept questions, such as the differences between IAAs, PAAS and SaaS, etc...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

L2-Sergeant

Credits
Post time 6-11-2022 19:56:17 | Show all posts
thank you so much

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

L2-Sergeant

Credits
Post time 14-1-2023 04:48:11 | Show all posts
Thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

L3-captain

Credits
Post time 13-2-2023 00:09:11 | Show all posts
Good thx

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

Quick Reply Contact us with Skype Contact us with Whastsapp Contact us with Telegram To Top Return to the list