View: 824|Reply: 0

CCNA test experience sharing

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2-8-2021 15:38:13 | Show all posts |Read mode

CCNA has passed, score 967, not high, but sufficient. I got help on the forum before, and now I want to write something and share it with friends who also want to take the CCNA test. A little personal subjective talk is for reference only.

1. Background: My major is not network-related, and I have worked in software development for 1 year, but I have not been systematically exposed to this knowledge, and my background is almost zero. Average IQ, average memory.

2. Remarks: First of all, I declare that I am out of production while preparing for CCNA. Total preparation time: 12 days.
     The learning time of the system is about 6 days. I also interspersed with other non-exam preparation related learning in the middle, and the amount of knowledge was incorrectly estimated. As a result, the relevant learning video of CCNA was not finished, and I only saw the level of about 7 levels. .
     In the next 6 days, I was basically brushing the questions, and brushing it frantically! ! ! I signed up through BBSDUMP. When I sign up, they will give you a dump. All the questions are added together, which is a little more than 400. I probably did it 4 times. For the first time, I printed out all the topics and watched them with part of the video of the topic (the video explanation only covers more than 100 channels, and the resources can be found at the top of the BBSDUMP), and then try to cooperate with understanding to remember, which is helpful For the understanding of the record, here is still a mouthful. When memorizing it, I still remember with a little understanding. It is still a bit challenging to memorize more than 400 questions. The second time is to use the exam software provided by BBSDUMP to conduct a mock exam. There are no out-of-order questions and options, and all the questions are passed at once. The first two times are actually deepening the memory, the accuracy rate is not high, and it takes a lot of time. The third time, I opened out of order questions and options this time. Although the score was not high, the correct rate was already up, about 85%, and it was passed, and my confidence immediately improved. The fourth pass is to randomly select 100 questions to train. If you want to pass it stably, it is best to ensure a pass rate of more than 90% this time.

3. Dump: The dump provided by BBSDUMP has one thing to say, and it is really accurate. It is estimated that there are about 5 questions that have not been encountered. The rest of the questions are exactly the same as the options, except that the options have changed positions. The dump is the most important thing in your preparation for the exam. The only thing you need to be aware of is that the options for some questions may be controversial, and different institutions have different options. This part is best with friends in the forum, or with Confirm other ways.
In the end, it's a personal opinion. If you have plenty of time, try to study the CCNA knowledge systematically before taking the exam. If you have any questions, you can also post and exchange. I hope that your future will be smooth and sunny.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

Quick Reply Contact us with Skype Contact us with Whastsapp Contact us with Telegram To Top Return to the list