View: 679|Reply: 0

300-430 Singapore - Shenma 885

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 7-7-2021 14:47:09 | Show all posts |Read mode

After nearly four months of self-study, I passed the test smoothly. I want to tell you. Almost more than 10 topics are not available in the forum dump. The online dump doesn‘t help. The new questions did not cover 0.1! Don‘t waste money!

But with the usual review, I passed the exam. I also passed the routing, switching and minor subjects. Master! Apply for the medal!
Here are some of the new questions I still remember for reference. There are nearly 10 other questions that I forgot.

1. I got the wrong answer to the question of config network AP discovery NAT IP only disable
2. CMX context aware and CMX browser engage
3. There is a new question in the first question. There are about five new questions in the top 10, 802.11r and cckm. Choose Create flexconnect group
4. Corporate network needs access to resources in data center, WLC and resources in data center; Select disable local switching for corporate, enable for guest
5. What address do PIM routers listen to in order to automatically discover the best RP for each multicast group?
A. 224.0.0.13
B. 224.0.1.39
C. 224.0.0.14
D. 224.0.1.40
Answer: D

6. An engineer is configuring a deployment with these requirements:
- Supports Cisco CMX
- Supports licenses for at least 3000 APs
- Supports 6000 wIPS licenses
The engineer must ensure that the size of the Cisco vMSE appliance is correct for this deployment. Which Cisco vMSE Release 8 option should the engineer deploy?
A. Large vMSE
B. High-End vMSE
C. Low-End vMSE
D. Standard vMSE;  
Answer: B

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

Quick Reply Contact us with Skype Contact us with Whastsapp Contact us with Telegram Contact us with Line To Top Return to the list