View: 633|Reply: 0

350-401930 pass

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 7-7-2021 14:47:09 | Show all posts |Read mode

Because I was busy at ordinary times, I didn‘t read books at all. That is to say, at the end of May, I thought of the things that would be expired on July 4. I was busy reading for a month. This month, I was also very busy. I had to read books by myself until two or three o‘clock.

It seems that Cisco‘s certification results have been revised. In the past, it still showed how many scores were on the printed paper. Now it gives a pass evaluation. If you want to see the results, you can only show them to you immediately after you finish.
This is the second time I brush the card again, 930 is not bad, next time I should test ie directly.

Back to the topic, the review material is the top 350-401 dump

https://siqilab.com:44305/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1959&extra=page%3D1

I chose 23 out of 103 questions this time. I may not remember all of them, but I try to share what I remember with you.
1. Drag the title, static host a accesses port 80 of host B, other traffic is allowed to forward, drag the answer to the corresponding position, drag the reject and allow command to the corresponding port according to the name of ACL, then apply ACL to switch, select the corresponding ACL, and select forward and discard
2. Amp4e function, a total of five answers, multiple-choice questions, three of which are application layer, two physical layer, I choose two physical layer specific answers
3. Python command use, give you an output diagram, ask what command you can use to get the following output effect, this basic I am Meng, pay attention to variable and text double quotation marks and comma interval, I chose a question bank inside the most detailed combination.
4. Compatibility of IGMP, but the answers are very strange. They are IGMP V2 only V2, IGMP V3 only V3, IGMP V2 only V1, IGMP V3 only v1. I chose the fourth one.
5. Give you an interface configuration diagram, ask you what state the diagram shows the interface is in, pay attention to examine the question, there is QM abbreviation at the end of the picture, select the quick mode of the answer, specifically is the meaning of matching or installation, I forget, (sub-questions)
6. The company has enabled the Cisco Wireless solution, giving you a web management interface diagram, asking what function can be enabled to make the network interworking, I chose P2P.
7. GRE tunnel configures the two sides and asks what the options represent. Here I did not select Default MTU 1500. It should be that the output is connected. I chose the first one. The two devices are connected and XX function is enabled
8. The question is about the configuration of the account password. The password is clear. The answer is basically two repeated answers, two created answers and two display answers. Then the question is obviously to show, so many created answers, including two display answers, one is to encrypt the password, one is not, and the other is not( Sub-question)

The remaining four questions are the variations and combinations of the current drag chart questions or multiple choice questions, and the others are forgotten. Hope to help

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

Quick Reply Contact us with Skype Contact us with Whastsapp Contact us with Telegram Contact us with Line To Top Return to the list