View: 798|Reply: 1

Hcie RS lab test experience in Beijing

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 22-6-2021 14:30:47 | Show all posts |Read mode

, and your own exam account: your registration email, password is random.
Another piece of paper is about how to finish the exam and how to hand in the paper. There is also a pen, the examiner said that paper can be used as draft paper, not enough can also want. The examiner can provide earplugs. The keyboard in the examination room is not silent. It‘s noisy during the examination.

According to the requirements of the examiner, log in to the computer, see a screen recording software interface, click start screen recording, and then minimize the screen recording software. The recording screen must not be turned off. Even if the examination papers are handed in this afternoon, I don‘t need to turn off the recording screen when I ask the examiner.

Login examination system, there are 2 times need to confirm, is the examination system and so on, each countdown about 20 seconds, no problem on the point to accept, do not accept that you do not test. When "start lab Part1 test" is displayed, you don‘t need to click. Wait until 9 o‘clock, the examiner says you can click and click again.
The examination system is the web interface, Google Chrome browser.

1.png (5.16 KB, 0 downloads)[/I]

4  Hours ago upload

At 12 o‘clock in the morning, 10 minutes away, the examination questions are hidden and can‘t be viewed. You can continue to answer questions and hand in papers. Around 11 o‘clock, the examiner began to manually prompt. At 11:30, 10 minutes and 5 minutes respectively.

The taskbar in the lower right corner of the computer has hedex, which is not commonly used.

Click the top right corner to end the Part1 test, and the part2 test description will be displayed. Then sit in your seat and wait. Leave your seat for dinner at 12 o‘clock. The exam starts at 12:20. Afternoon is the same routine.

There are only 10 questions in the test. The wrong points are much less than the simulation questions of training institutions. I‘m a little flustered. How can I make so few mistakes. As long as you see the phenomenon, the morning exam time is very sufficient. Finally, I will check the configuration again according to the wrong points of the training institutions. The examination questions are very monotonous, not the kind of picture and text of training institutions.

Either ts or TC is OK. I suggest reciting TAC before the test, just like reciting the text when I go to school. If I am flustered and TS is stuck, I will skip this question first. After all TS has answered, I will write TAC immediately, TAC will finish, and then I will chew the stuck question.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

L1-Private

Credits
Post time 2-9-2021 16:12:37 | Show all posts
Thanks for sharing your experience.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules