View: 741|Reply: 0

350-401 953 pass, thank you for sharing

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 3-6-2021 16:44:57 | Show all posts |Read mode
The test at 1:00 pm used the VCE dump of the 453Q version in the NP battle report. The overall is still very stable. I encountered 15-17 new questions. I thought it was less than 900 points. The result came out 953. According to the results, the new questions follow My understanding (mainly relying on guess) got about 10 questions right, but I didn’t remember the specific number clearly, because there were still a few questions that old wine in a new bottle, and changed the questioning method, but the answer is the same as the final result, such as: 1. This The three options of the question are merged together as one option answer to do, instead of multiple selection, you can select it as long as you review the requirements.standby version 2
standby 300 priority 110,
stabdby preemt
1.png
2. This question has a different question method, but the final answer is still Cisco-CAPWAP-CONTROLLER.local.com (you can also look at it as a new question
2.png
3. There are changes and confusion items in the answer options of this question. There is network 20.0.0.2 0.0.0.0 area 0 in the answer. In the end, net 20.1.1.2 0.0.0.0 area 0 is still selected. The 32-bit address of the connection port is fine
3.png
4. For the options of this question (the screenshot is the correct answer), use the internal keywords as a drag map question, and select the red box for the answer
4.png
There are a few similar ones, but I can’t remember them clearly. You can see them if you pay attention to the questions when you look at the questions.

Here are the parts of the new questions that can be remembered:
1. IGMPv1 v2 v3 compatibility issues mentioned in the previous battle report, the version is downward compatible, so the answer is V1 only V1 (you can also exclude, v3 is compatible with all, v2 is compatible with v2, v1
2. AMP4E blocking
The two Microsoft Macros chosen like the battle report
                                Ransomeware
3. The NAT pool is divided into two addresses, and one has been allocated. There is a telnet session from 16.x.x.x to 10.x.x.x in the options. This question uses the elimination method. Do not choose telnet and two overloads because the configuration does not overload.
4. OSPF log information, there is area change from erea 0 to area 1, and the answer is area changed
5. The wireless configuration interface needs to solve the problem of mutual access between the guest users and the client. I chose the MFP client security
6. ncclient script code questions, you can only remember that there are from import client and from import client * in the answer, I chose the one without *)
7. For BGP attribute issues, there is a choice. Set local preference 150 outbound on R1, similar to the question bank, just review the question
8. ipsec vpn status QM_IDLE status, ask what it means, I chose the option of Quick Mode, this one is monstrous
9. GRE tunnel is configured for both sides. Ask what the options represent. The default MTU 1500 I chose is also blocked. The others don’t look like it.
10. There is a question mentioned in the 391Q version but the 435Q is not included. It is about the QOS SSH configuration. There are two types of questions for this question. The difference between the questions is very small. One is SSH and the other is SSH traffic.
   The quicker way to correspond to this question is to look at the control plane command part in the answer. SSH corresponds to control plane and SSH traffic corresponds to control plane transit. Note that there is no relevant configuration under the interface in the two answer options.

5.png
6.png
11. I also met the QOS header, I chose the TOS L3 header, and another one
12. PC1-R1-R2-R3-PC2, P1 is the source to send a packet to PC2, TTL=2 in the packet capture, two options for the answer, R3 receives the packet, R3 replies to the exhaustion of TTL
Except for the variant questions encountered above, the dragging questions are all in the question bank. No new questions have been encountered for the time being. No amount of them can be remembered, Hai Han
To sum up a bit of test preparation experience, look at the sub-modules of the question bank (I have 80 questions a day, about 2-3 hours), and spend 1-2 hours a day reviewing the knowledge points of NP video courses, basic routing OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, group Broadcasting and policy routing are all over. I didn’t have time to see the VPN part and grabbed the position and registered directly. I will continue to make up lessons and re-read the knowledge points so that new questions can be solved. I don’t just rely on the question bank. I think it’s the same. The process of knowledge consolidation. The overall preparation time is that I watch the video a week and read the question bank a week. Basically it is still very easy, so as long as you calm down and watch it, the problem is not big. )
In the near future, you can brush more NP and IE battle reports (two written tests share one CORE), very useful!
Finally, thank you once again for the compilation of the dump and the new question report, and I wish you all a smooth pass!

There is the dump link:
https://bbsdump.com:44305/forum. ... 1959&extra=page%3D1

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

Quick Reply Contact us with Skype Contact us with Whastsapp Contact us with Telegram To Top Return to the list