View: 626|Reply: 0

Is PMP of project management certificate high in gold?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 17-5-2021 16:11:46 | Show all posts |Read mode

I don‘t want to say so many official polite words, just take my previous work experience in project management to tell you my intuitive feelings before and after learning PMP.

For those with management experience, if they have project management experience in a certain industry and obtained PMP certification, it will be more beneficial to find a job and negotiate salary. For those who have not yet had project management experience, but have changed their profession to do project management, learning and obtaining this certificate will definitely help you avoid many detours in your work and dig a lot of holes for yourself.

For example, during project management, if customers often change their needs during the development phase, what would you do? If you fully accept the goal of over pleasing customers, the workload of development colleagues and other collaboration departments will increase, and these increased workload will affect the previous delivery plan. So if you don‘t want to postpone the plan, the best way is to work overtime. In fact, this will seriously affect the personal time and work quality of colleagues.

After learning project management, we will know that if we make any changes, we should evaluate, judge, analyze, submit and inform them. When there is no necessary change and demand, it is better to communicate with customers with better data and theoretical explanation. If there are important requirements and changes in the project, follow the normal change process. Inform the relevant parties of the situation. It‘s better to work hard to achieve it than to promise it alone, and let other colleagues fill the hole with you.

Therefore, when I thought of doing the project myself, I didn‘t follow the standard change process and promised a lot of temporary requirements, that is, I didn‘t do enough before. Even in actual combat, I have summed up a lot of experience and lessons. For me, but if I can understand PMP earlier and get the guidance of these theories, I believe I can do better in project management.

In a word, there is no end to learning. If you have some knowledge in hand, you will not lose. Encourage each other.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

Quick Reply Contact us with Skype Contact us with Whastsapp Contact us with Telegram To Top Return to the list