View: 682|Reply: 0

How to learn project management?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 13-5-2021 16:04:02 | Show all posts |Read mode

In the four stages of project management learning, I sum up four words: practice, learning, understanding and Tao.
The first stage is "practice". Practice is the practice of practice, that is, we should actually operate and start to do project management. Only in this way can we step into the first step of project management learning. After all, it is certainly not feasible to learn only by brain, and more importantly, we should practice and use it by ourselves. This first stage should not be difficult to understand.
The second stage is "learning". Project management requires us to learn systematically. This may not be well understood, because project management is different from other professional disciplines. For example, if you want to be a teacher and an architect, you must do a systematic study for this goal. You need to have a professional background to engage in this kind of work. But project management is not the same, project management is a relatively low threshold of such a professional, but want to do a good job in project management is very difficult. If you go to study project management systematically and then do project management work, I have seen a lot of such situations. When he encounters project management in a complex environment, he does not know how to operate. So I started this project management learning from doing it first, because the threshold is very low. Let‘s feel it. The second stage is a systematic learning.
The third stage is enlightenment, because what you learn, you may learn, but after you finish learning, you can never just finish learning. Finally, you can transform into your own knowledge and system through enlightenment. It‘s not hard to understand. The literal meaning is to understand thoroughly. However, if you really want to understand yourself, it depends on your efforts and your digestion.
The fourth stage is Tao. The way to get Tao is to sublimate and integrate these summarized systematic knowledge and form our own views. This is a height of our fourth stage. I know it‘s quite easy to say, but it‘s still very difficult to really reach this level.
The knowledge system of project management is very rich, and there are many people with project management experience, often these two groups of people are isolated. For example, most of the people who do project management in enterprises, some senior experts, are not very good at summing up these knowledge to share with you.
There is a proverb that says, "steamed dumplings in a teapot, you can‘t pour out the goods." It means that these senior experts are not very good at summarizing and sharing situations. So many of these scholars, after they have completed their undergraduate studies, master‘s degree and doctor‘s degree, talk about project management. They can do project management training, but they can‘t do project management consulting. This is a common situation we have seen. So someone must combine this theory with practice. I hope you will try your best to become such a person in the future!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

Quick Reply Contact us with Skype Contact us with Whastsapp Contact us with Telegram To Top Return to the list