View: 11384|Reply: 6

Upgrade to BBSDUMP VIP, More dumps and files, permanent download

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Admin

Credits
Post time 8-5-2021 13:48:41 | Show all posts |Read mode

BBSDUMP is the largest and most popular forum in the world, there are more than 100T Huge amounts of resources and Various IT exam dumps(update in time). The website server is open for downloading 24/7 everyday. It mainly involves Cisco, Huawei, Microsoft, Linux, Oracle, PMP, CISSP, CISA, AWS, VMware , etc.

image.png

We provide a variety of customer services(forum, Skype, WhatsApp, Telegram, Email), patiently solve all kinds of problems of VIP members, and do not rest during holidays. At the same time, We also have a one-to-one tutor to provide dump update service for VIP members (permanently), as well as tailored to customers a variety of learning programs. You can also exchange views and share information with thousands of VIP members in the VIP member service area, and experience a good atmosphere for exchange and discussion.

The advantage of VIP:
1. VIP member, no need to reply to the post, no need to buy the sale post, unlimited download (VIP member equals unlimited gold coins).
2. Exclusive privileges, all kinds of activities priority.
3. Maximum download permission, no download permission limit.
4. The forum ID is changed from ordinary account to "L6-General" account, and you will be awarded VIP medal, so that you can highlight your distinguished status in the forum.

image.png

无标题.png

=================================================================================
Upgrade to permanently VIP now:
Limited time special price: $200

Payment Method 1 (Paypal/Debit or credit card support):                                                                              
please pay to Paypal account: bbsdump@gmail.com                    
image.png    image.png

Payment Method 2 (payoneer):
please pay to Payoneer account: bbsdump@gmail.com

Payment Method 3 (Western union)

=================================================================================

Thanks for your support and we will try our best to serve you, You can contact official customer service at any time if you have any questions.
104444qd204q64lqrpc6wp.png     105030ix7p0377226px1qb.png

Wellcome New VIP members:
12.png

User Agreement:
1. Abide by the rules and regulations of the website, and do not use VIP account for any commercial activities.
2. The accoutT of VIP member forum is for personal use and shall not be transferred or sell.
3. The materials downloaded by VIP members shall not be disseminated in any form and shall only be used by themselves for study purposes.

vip2.gif

BBSDUMP Global IT certification
Free dumps issue, latest pass report, work experience sharing
WhatsApp/Telegram: +852 46231530
Email: bbsdump@gmail.com
https://bbsdump.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

VIP

Credits
Post time 11-5-2022 14:20:06 | Show all posts
ok ok  thank

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

L1-Private

Credits
Post time 28-5-2022 18:03:27 | Show all posts

I have successfully attempted for Project-Management-Professional and it only because of (Project Management Professional (2022 Version). I was not having much time to prepare but I was able to cover my whole syllabus only with the help of this dumps material. I say thanks to this material for being so concise and to-the-point in answering the questions. I easily memorized Project Management Professional (2022 Version) which is comprehensive and gives a full understanding of the field.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

VIP

Credits
Post time 1-9-2022 04:19:00 | Show all posts
Hi, I need my account to be verified

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

VIP

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 22:02:46 | Show all posts
Thank you very much.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

VIP

Credits
Post time 6-12-2023 23:05:08 | Show all posts
Hello, I am interested to get the last HCIE written dump (datacom)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

VIP

Credits
Post time 18-12-2023 01:04:05 | Show all posts
ok, thanks for attention

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

Quick Reply Contact us with Skype Contact us with Whastsapp Contact us with Telegram To Top Return to the list