View: 491|Reply: 0

Guide to changing questions: 3.3-300q, 3.19-56q, 3.9 hot topic - 177q, foreign f

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 27-3-2021 17:04:31 | Show all posts |Read mode
C.R_ 7 edited at 13:22, March 27, 2021

This morning, first, there are small partners around, second, there are foreign users, plus yesterday, I have confirmed that 100% of the change.
And the range of these new questions is about 20.

In this case, it is recommended to wait, but for those who have signed up or are in a hurry and can‘t wait, they can only find a way to rescue them.
So this morning, we summarized all the wrong questions in the question bank and published them. Even if we met 20 new questions, it was almost helpful,
After all, according to the score of 825 / 300-1000, i.e. 75%, if the score is the same, you can make up to 25 mistakes in 102 questions, and it‘s also very interesting to float low.

That‘s not bullshit, just dry goods. Finally, I wish you all can pass smoothly without danger.

You don‘t need to set permissions and Swan money.

In addition, popularize a little knowledge. After the revision of CCNP, a lot of Python and Cisco SD access contents have been added, among which the latter involves many topics, so
+ Control plane node: This node contains the settings, protocols, and mapping tables to provide the endpoint-to-location (EID-to-RLOC) mapping system for the fabric overlay.
+ Fabric border node: This fabric device (for example, core layer device) connects external Layer 3 networks to the SDA fabric.
+ Fabric edge node: This fabric device (for example, access or distribution layer device) connects wired endpoints to the SDA fabric.
+ Fabric WLAN controller (WLC): This fabric device connects APs and wireless endpoints to the SDA fabric.
+ Intermediate nodes: These are intermediate routers or extended switches that do not provide any sort of SD-Access fabric role other than underlay services.

This is the explanation of the foreign forum. I think it‘s very good, so I posted it.
Generally speaking, vxlan corresponds to border, data plane, LISP corresponds to endpoints, edge and control plane.

as well asEIRP = Tx Power – Tx Cable + Tx Antenna

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

Quick Reply Contact us with Skype Contact us with Whastsapp Contact us with Telegram Contact us with Line To Top Return to the list