View: 517|Reply: 0

March 26th, 350-401 865 pass: 102 changed questions, 20-22 new questions

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 26-3-2021 17:02:24 | Show all posts |Read mode

I didn‘t want to be afraid that it would affect everyone‘s mood, but after thinking about it again and again, I decided to issue war warning.

There are two things I can be sure of. First, I am well prepared. Second, I can be sure that there are 102 questions in today‘s exam. Among them, there are 21 or 22 new questions that I haven‘t seen in the dump.

I used a total of three dumps. One is the 345 + 21 = 366q updated by many small partners before the foreign forum referring to 318. The other is the dump 3.3-300q + 3.19 supplementary dump 56q purchased by customer service department of bbsdump forum, a total of 356q,
The third is the 3.9 hot test questions shared by my colleagues who used to take the exam before, a total of 117q. Each dump has wrong questions. I compared and summarized the data, and finally determined the correct answer. It can be said that I am sure of the answer to each question.

In this case, I took the exam this afternoon. There were 21 and 22 new questions. Except for new questions like Python and Cisco sd-access, I solved the rest with my own preparation and ability,
Some of them are confident, some of them are very tangled in the last two choices, and finally the score of 865 floats by.

After the exam, I contacted the customer service immediately. At that time, I didn‘t know what was going on. I didn‘t want to panic. However, when I saw the failure of a foreign forum partner in the evening, I thought it was not an exception, so I issued a war report.
Since the questions have changed, and the answers to the dump are meaningless, we won‘t talk about them.

It is suggested that those who want to take the exam should wait and see the battle report on Monday and Saturday.
Attach the website of foreign forum

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

Quick Reply Contact us with Skype Contact us with Whastsapp Contact us with Telegram Contact us with Line To Top Return to the list