View: 541|Reply: 0

How to prepare for the PMP to pass at one time?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2-3-2021 17:08:34 | Show all posts |Read mode

Many people who are preparing for PMP have asked me such a question: I really don‘t have spare time to study hard in my present state and condition. How can I pass PMP at one time?
Every time I‘ve heard this question, I feel that PMP is too much. However, the first point is that it depends on your own attitude. Chairman Mao said that everything should be taken seriously. Since it is the great grandfather Mao who said it, it can‘t be wrong.
For example, when I was preparing for the exam, there was a PMP student with double doctorates. Anyway, there were a lot of titles. He missed four of the seven classes, and he was not very serious about the other three. How can we live with such a learning attitude?
Apart from work, PMP is the highest priority in life. Give up leisure time a little (of course, it‘s not required that you all give up, after all, the exam is not particularly difficult)
The second point: reading time, I don‘t need to repeat this point. To borrow this sentence, PMBOK read six times, pmp100% passed, PMBOK read five times, pmp90% passed, PMBOK read four times, pmp80% passed.
Of course, this is just a statement. The premise of this is whether you understand it by your brain when you look at it, not just by your mouth and eyes

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

Quick Reply Contact us with Skype Contact us with Whastsapp Contact us with Telegram To Top Return to the list