View: 610|Reply: 0

War report rhcsa RHCE

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 15-1-2021 15:27:01 | Show all posts |Read mode

Both were tested on Christmas day, rhcsa in the morning and RHCE in the afternoon.

The exam went well in the morning, but it didn‘t go well in the afternoon.

Like PMP, I participated in offline learning.
Morning examination, the results speak, the same examination room, but also the same class of students, a virtual machine can not get up, reset! In the end, 205 points were lost. He‘s a CCIE from a development background.
In the afternoon, it was fun. After the exam, there was a cry in the group of the training class: if you can‘t pass it, you must take the exam again! But the result is amazing: after, after, many people have. (a soft girl with a pure liberal arts background and a Japanese major who studied together also passed the exam.). So in the afternoon, we can see the results as well as the process. We‘ll break it down to score.

Key points: question bank is very important, especially in the afternoon CE ansible test.
If you don‘t have time, please brush the questions;
After class practice, do not need more, complete knock on 2 times, when, no question bank is OK.
Because, the basic skills are solid, four hours is enough.
If you don‘t have time, you need to have a question bank.
I didn‘t finish the exercises in the textbook because I didn‘t practice enough,
The question bank is just to understand, and it has never been done completely,
So I don‘t have enough time in the afternoon. My hands are too raw.

3.48.32.png on January 15, 2021 (33.28 KB, 4 downloads)[/I]

2021-1-15 16:17 upload

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

Quick Reply Contact us with Skype Contact us with Whastsapp Contact us with Telegram To Top Return to the list