View: 488|Reply: 0

Hcie - written test passed

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 8-9-2020 15:21:58 | Show all posts |Read mode

I took the test in Shenyang international trade building. How can I say that the examination room was just like that. I chose the one who was close to home, which was not professional. I decided to take the test at 4 o‘clock. I had to ask for help in advance. I said that the invigilator would have a chance. What examination room do you hang up today? I‘m not sure. I have about two weeks‘ preparation time. Generally speaking, the question bank is relatively accurate and not too difficult. After I came back, I checked 60 questions, covering more than 40 questions. I can have more than 10 new questions, and the new questions are not difficult. If I prepare carefully, I will be able to pass.  I want to test it quickly. This set of questions has been used since last year. I don‘t know when it will be updated. In the past, the forum was full of dry goods, and the war reports in the question bank were solid. Now I see what kind of personal war report area it is. It‘s all training institutions, or some wild ways. Anyway, I suggest you go to some big and famous training institutions, In Beijing and Guangzhou, I can pass the written lab test, but the interview is not so easy.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules