View: 642|Reply: 0

Specific requirements of CCIE re certification after examination reform

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 7-3-2021 13:58:28 | Show all posts |Read mode

After the Cisco examination reform, the official requirements of CCIE re certification are as follows

(70.75 KB, downloads: 1)[/I]

CCIE re certification requirements
Upload at 12:33 on March 7, 2021

According to my personal preference, I prefer the re authentication option given in the first column of the table, which is relatively simple and crude. You can re authenticate your CCIE after one test. Specifically,
1. Pass any ie level written test. As far as I know, the alternative may be CCDE‘s single written test. If there are other expert level written tests, please reply in the post.
2. Pass any ie level test. Individuals are not inclined to re certify CCIE through the experimental examination, which is too expensive and impractical.
3. Pass any three NP level elective examinations.
4. Pass any NP level elective course examination and any NP level core course examination.

As for the fourth option, I see that many students are wondering whether the elective courses and core courses of NP level are in the same direction as those of IE that need re certification. The answer is simple and clear, no need! The only requirement is that they must be NP level core courses and elective courses. There is no demand for direction at all.

Of course, if you don‘t want to waste the examination fee of re certification, you can also take this opportunity to win the NP examination in a certain direction that you are interested in, which not only realizes the CCIE re certification, but also can have one more CCNP certification that you are interested in.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

Quick Reply Contact us with Skype Contact us with Whastsapp Contact us with Telegram To Top Return to the list