View: 645|Reply: 0

Cisco DEVNET CCNP 350-901 846 pass on December 30, 2020

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 3-1-2021 14:20:39 | Show all posts |Read mode
Before 2021, I had a thrilling exam of 350-901, 846 points, and 35 new questions were encountered in 102 questions.

but! After my thrilling test, blindly relying on the dump is definitely not enough. It is recommended to clarify the logic of the question. Many questions are
1 Python is used to grab REST API, most of which are dragging pictures, so you must pay attention to the problem.
2 UCSmanager,
3 GIT commands,
4 The OAuth process, understand several different flow charts of RFC, and just memorize it.
5 GDPR, it is recommended to look at the concept. I have two questions in the test. One question is to choose the option related to the EU. There are five answers in memory. A. Any EU company. B. Any EU-related company. CDE doesn't remember. . . . Anyway, you should choose AB
6 How to operate Docker file

Thank you for understanding the various questions in the dump, carefully looking at the questions in the exam, and studying the code. Even if there are some new questions, you can still make them. Everyone, happy new year

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

Quick Reply Contact us with Skype Contact us with Whastsapp Contact us with Telegram To Top Return to the list