View: 536|Reply: 0

2021.2.5 Jinan, Shandong 947 pass

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 22-2-2021 13:58:02 | Show all posts |Read mode
There are 104 questions in total, and the dump is very stable, with only three or four new questions. 1. The dump in November plus 34 supplementary questions can cover more than 90% of the questions in the exam. To sum up, it is very important to get the question bank familiar.
The first time I took the exam, I was a little confused about the operation of the exam software. At the beginning, I thought it was only after I finished the questionnaire, but I didn‘t expect that as long as I finished the exam, I would get the result immediately after clicking next. And the results page layout did not imagine the large font of the consolidation or pass, but dense typesetting is very regular small font. As a result, I didn‘t pay attention to the next step. After the test, the test center can‘t print out my report And the examination site also shows that my examination status is not over. I called Vue examination center and learned that my examination status was normal. Maybe because of the international network, there was no information feedback. I didn‘t get my report until the next day. In other words, it was the second day that I learned about my achievements

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

Quick Reply Contact us with Skype Contact us with Whastsapp Contact us with Telegram Contact us with Line To Top Return to the list