View: 517|Reply: 0

DEVNET Associate 200-901 Pass

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 11-1-2021 19:46:31 | Show all posts |Read mode

PASSED WITH 867 in Beijing on Dec 26, 2020

Although the score is not high, but did not spend too much time reciting question bank, pure share their own preparation process
It is suggested that if you are good at English, you can look at the official website of Cisco for information. There are still a lot of information about the new direction of DEVNET. At that time, I picked up the lessons in video course and contacted PPT and sandbox. Although the connection in the video is very simple, it can deepen the impression,,,
(I can‘t help complaining that a well-known organization bought a DEVNET.) Many resources of associate courses must be pinned to you. After I signed up, I asked them to ask for a question bank. It took me a long time and it was very hard. After listening to their lessons, I felt that the teacher‘s Python was not so 6. I felt that there was not a lot of dry goods in the class. In fact, many outlines of Cisco can be found on the official website ((this is purely my personal feeling. It doesn‘t mean they are bad, but why do you have to fix it? I really beg for it!!!
I rely on the test bank examtopics.com Prepared. There are many wrong answers provided by the government. You can refer to the discussion more

DEVNET.jpg(455.05 KB, downloads: 1)[/I]
Download attachment
Upload at 15:48 on January 11, 2021

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

Quick Reply Contact us with Skype Contact us with Whastsapp Contact us with Telegram Contact us with Line To Top Return to the list